We offer a money-back guarantee on all products that have not been opened and/or used. If you open and/or use the product(s), we cannot and will not accept them back.
Please make note of these important points concerning returns:
You must contact us within 30-days from purchase date to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please do not skip this step for we require a record of the return request before any process is set into motion. Returns without an authorization will be refused and sent back to you at your expense.
We require that returns are made to us within 15 days from the RMA # issue date. If we do not receive your return by the allotted time, we will assume that you have decided to keep the product(s) and your return request will be null and void at that point.
Merchandise must be returned at your expense in unopened and resalable condition in order to receive credit. You are solely responsible for making sure that what you return to us makes it here intact. We highly suggest you use a shipping service you can track with a tracking number. We also recommend insuring the package since we will not be responsible for damaged packages on their way to our facility.
Please note that all sales are final on all clearance items in your cart. They cannot be returned nor exchanged.
- We do not honor refunds or exchanges on expired or products nearing expiration. First, we do not sell expired products. Please do not purchase quantities you are not able to reasonably consume within 1-3 months from your purchase date. We cannot guarantee long term expiration dates on any of the products we sell as we do not manufacture anything we carry.
- Media related items such as books, workbooks, cassettes, CD's and video tapes are not allowed to be returned since these are items that may and can be duplicated.
- We do not refund nor reimburse shipping and handling charges since that is an incurred cost of doing business.
- We are entitled to deduct the original shipping and handling fee from your due credit if you took advantage of free shipping when you first placed your order.
- We charge a 20% restocking fee for all returns in order to cover processing. We charge a 20% restocking fee for all returns in order to cover processing. The restocking fee is charged on the cost of the merchandise only. Shipping fees, if any, are non-refundable.
- We do not accept returns and/or exchanges based on the smell and/or tastes of products. This should not be a deciding factor when consuming health supplements. If you cannot get yourself to take a product you have already opened and used, please find someone who can benefit from it and pass the product(s) along to them.
- We do not accept returns and/or exchanges if you experience an allergic reaction with products we sell on our website. We try to list on all of our product pages each ingredient along with the amounts contained in each dosage. If you question the ingredients in a particular product, please call or email customer service before purchasing the product. It is your responsibility to printout the product specifications so that you may present them to your medical doctor for advice, warnings, guidance and dosage amounts dependent on your individual needs. We do not employ anyone on staff qualified to give out medical advice and therefore are not responsible for unexpected reactions brought upon the consumption of any and all products we sell.
- We do not match any company’s guarantees and/or warranties which they advertise on television, radio, magazines, newspapers, mailings, etc. In other words, our return policy overrides any and all policies set forth by other companies even if they are the manufacturer or supplier of the product(s). We are not affiliated, nor are we a partner with any other company but our own. Basically, if you do not see, hear, or read Platinum Strategies, Inc. or 911HealthShop.com mentioned in an ad, then that is not us.